Are you interested in opportunities to develop your skills and make an impact upon the quality of the student experience across the University?
We are looking for Student Representatives to help with the development and approval of new courses and the review of existing ones.
This opportunity will allow you to:
- make valuable contributions to courses outside your own Institute and potentially bring back good practice to your own course/Institute;
- develop and enhance your skills, CV and Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR); and
- meet and make links with academic staff and students from across the University.
Training will be required to help you prepare for the role but there is also the opportunity to earn £90 for each approval or review you are involved in.
Training sessions (with lunch included) are currently scheduled for:
- Wednesday 22nd March 2017 at 12:15-1:45pm at St John’s Campus
- Thursday 23rd March 2017 at 12:15-1:45pm at City Campus
- Friday 24th March 2017 at 12:15-1:45pm at St John’s Campus
If you are interested or have any queries please contact Richard White (email@example.com) via email.
The Academic Quality Unit (AQU)